This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
Hello friends! Bookish Q&A is back in fashion, and I’m here for it. This is not one specific book tag but rather a combination of questions from different sources.
Yes, I did pick only the ones I liked … what can I say?
So, without further ado, here’s my first ever bookish Q&A.
1. What books kick-started your bookworm habit?
I have always loved reading, but Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was the very first book I remember binge-reading.
2. What genres would you normally choose?
I tend to reach for YA, fantasy/sci-fi, and biographies.
3. What are you currently reading?
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins, The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi, The Universe Next Door by James Sire, and The More of Less by Joshua Becker.
4. What do you think is the most over-rated book?
Untamed by Glennon Doyle.
5. Do you get sick when reading in a car?
Yes! I can read on a train or airplane but not in a car or a bus. In fact, I can’t even look at my phone for too long.
6. Harry Potter or Twilight? Give three points to defend your answer.
Though I love both, Harry Potter wins the race. First, Rowling’s world-building is amazing! Second, since there’s more books, it takes more time to get through the series. And third, British writing somehow always ends up being superior in my mind.
7. What is the tiniest book on your book shelf?
The Tale of Peter Rabbit
8. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I’d say it’s a tie between Mary Poppins, The Host, and The Mitfords.
9. What is your favourite classic book?
Emily Bronte’s Wuthering Heights is my absolute favourite.
10. Vampires or fairies?
Haha, why is that even a question? Vampires, of course. Who would pick fairies, anyway?
11. Love triangle or forbidden love?
Forbidden love — especially when a villain is involved! Love triangles make me cringe.
12. Who is your favourite villain?
Hmm, that’s a tough one. Probably Aunt Lydia from The Handmaid’s Tale. Her character is complex and, at times, very relatable.
13. Do you prefer physical books or e-books?
Physical books! I have been reading lots of e-books due to COVID-19 though! I’m ready for the libraries to open back up.
14. Where do you talk about books on the internet?
15. What’s your favourite bookish meme?
Click HERE for more bookish posts.
Pin for later: