This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure for more information.
Hey y’all! Today I decided to share my most favorite Nutella recipe! Being from Europe, I’ve always loved Nutella. I can eat it straight from the jar, I can put it on my toast, I can bake with it, I can cook with it ( …. well … not really :D). Even if you don’t care for Nutella, you have to try this recipe!!!!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup butter
3/4 cup Nutella
3 large eggs
1 egg white
1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (180°C). Butter your baking dish (I use 9×13).
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add sugar and keep stirring for about 2 minutes. Don’t let it boil.
- Remove from the heat and add Nutella.
- Pour butter mixture in a bowl, mix in cocoa powder, egg white, eggs, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and chocolate chips.
- Spread into your baking dish and bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting!
If you decide to try this recipe, don’t forget to leave a comment!